in Orange County
Orange County Support Groups
- Open Adoption Support Group: A therapeutic support group for birth and adoptive families and those who support them. Meets monthly in Tustin. Please call: 714-979-2365.
- Relative Caregivers’ Support Group: A networking and support group for all caregivers who are raising a relative’s child; a children’s group is held concurrently. Meets monthly in Tustin. Please call: 714-957-1004
- Resource Parent Support Group: An educational, support and skill-building forum for parents who are fostering or adopting children. Meets monthly in Tustin. Contact: Allison Davis Maxon (714) 881-8635
- Yoga Group for Children and Their Parents: An opportunity for families to self-soothe and to maintain emotional and physical regulation. Meets weekly in Tustin. Contact: Please call: 714-957-1004
- Caring for Kids Support Group: A networking, problem solving and educational support group for pre-adoptive, current, and post-adoptive families; a children’s activity group meets concurrently for a $15 fee. The group provides two certification hours for families with those needs. Meets monthly in Tustin. Contact: Please call: 714-979-2365
- First Mondays – Special topics in parenting: Staff and guest speakers will present special topics to help parents with the day-to-day challenges of parenting our very special children. Meets the first Monday of every month in Tustin. Contact: Please call; 714-957-1004. Child care NOT available.